It’s hard to believe Christmas is 68 days away! Beautycounter launched the holiday collection earlier this week. There are some really great sets to get your holiday shopping started. These 6 sets are my favorite.
- Best of Beautycounter – This set is truly the best of Beautycounter and the set I am ordering for myself! I already use and love the Brightening Facial Oil and Balancing Facial Mask. The cleansing balm is the one product I haven’t tried and really want to. You can use it as a cleanser and overnight mask.
- Instant Awakening Trio – The Overnight Resurfacing Peel is my favorite new product. And the cooling eye masks and Instant Glow Illuminating Cream sound like something I desperately need.
- Charcoal Essentials – If you’re prone to breakouts, this is the set for you. I have and use both the Charcoal Cleansing Bar and Balancing Facial Mask several times a week.
- Holiday Hand Cream Trio – I love to buy these sets and break them apart for gifts for my girlfriends. They’re also great to keep on hand for last minute stocking stuffers!
- Glow & Go Mini Oils – This is another set that is perfect for gifting to friends. I’ve tried both the Brightening and Balancing Facial Oils and honestly can’t decide which one I like better. For every Glow & Go Mini Oil purchase this holiday season, Beautycounter will donate one set to a patient undergoing cancer treatment at UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center. Pretty cool, right?
- Counterman Travel Set – Last year the Counterman set sold out within hours. It includes an exfoliating cleanser, shave cream, aftershave tonic and oil-free face lotion. Until Beautycounter comes out with a permanent men’s line, this is the set to grab to get your man started on clean skincare.
There are also some great makeup sets, but I wear so little makeup these day. Skin care is really my favorite. Here’s to crossing off your holiday shopping list early!