I’m not always a fan of seasonal bucket lists since I never complete everything. I do value a good list and it’s nice to have options to choose from when we’re planning our fall weekends.
While we went camping a day before the official start of fall, I’m counting it towards my fall bucket list. ;)
FALL BUCKET LIST
- Go camping in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Make a pile of leaves for Lawson and Sybil to jump in
- Watch the sunset over the mountains
- Take a family trip to pick out pumpkins
- Check out the Boulder Farmer’s Market
- See our first concert at Red Rocks
- Spend two nights away without kids
- Decorate our front steps for fall
- Frame family photos
- Eat an apple cider donut
- Do at least two of these fall crafts with Lawson and Sybil
Do you have any fall traditions?