My mom and I made it back to Phoenix from LA. I really wish that drive was a bit shorter. We had a great time exploring the city, but it always feels good to be home. This weekend I’ll be unpacking and willing fall temperatures to settle in Phoenix with some chili on the stovetop. No TV Saturdays will take a backseat to college football the next few weeks. Oh and stalking Target for two new partnerships launching Sunday (more on those below).
- Grace at Stripes & Sequins asked her blogger network their favorite drugstore beauty products. She covered it all – makeup, skincare and hair products. I’m always looking for less expensive products and agree that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is the bomb.
- Continuing the beauty links, The Everygirl put together a list of 7 products that are worth the splurge. It’s inspired me to give my Clarisonic Mia another try.
- The Apple Watch was announced earlier this week. Maybe this is the fitness band I’ve been holding out for? This article seems to think all others will be a thing of the past.
- LOFT has 40% off everything today and Saturday. They’re on fire with their basics right now and 40% off is a great sale!
- Target has a couple of partnerships launching on Sunday. I’ll be checking out some dresses in the Altuzarra line and party fun from Wit & Delight.
In case you missed it…