The weekend is here! I started off the week with a bang crossing basically every item off of my to do list. I fizzled a bit near the end of the week, but I’m planning on finishing it strong today. This weekend I’m making my first ever trek to an antique store with a friend. I have a couple of things in mind, but no idea what to expect. Worst case we leave empty handed and grab lunch in the sunshine! Anything fun planned this weekend? Whatever you’re up to, I hope you have a great one!
- I was reading through some older blog posts from Sarah at Smitten Studio and came across her road trip through the southwest. The photos are absolutely gorgeous. Now I want to return to Zion National Park!
- Are you interested in wine tastings, but intimidated by the swirling and other rules? Pearl put together a quick 5 steps to taste wine like a pro. I’ll use it as a refresher before my next trip to Napa.
- I admire basically anything Olivia Palermo puts together. I enjoyed her 15 questions in 60 seconds video. I completely agree with her on which trend she won’t be trying!
- People that know me are sometimes surprised I am an introvert, but I could definitely relate to several of these 23 awkward moments every introvert understands.
- I mentioned this one yesterday, but J. Crew has 30% off select sweaters and outerwear, including the lady day coat from my post earlier this week and my favorite tippi sweater that I wear all winter long.
- The Kate Spade Friends & Family event starts today. Take 30% off all regular priced and sale items. It’s a great time to splurge on a new handbag for fall, like this crossbody bag that I love or this pretty pink one, or this cute odds & ends tray to hold your favorite baubles.
- 7 for All Mankind also have their friends & family event this weekend. Take 30% off all items with promo code FF2014. I don’t know about you, but I hate paying full price for jeans. These ankle faux leather skinny jeans would be a fun addition to your winter wardrobe!
- Gap’s fall sale has up to 60% off select items. They have the best super soft tees on sale for $12. In person the tees say “the bowery” on the inside, but that doesn’t come up online. I picked up a pretty blue color yesterday and they had a ton of other colors in store.