I’m in Minnesota this weekend visiting family. When I booked my ticket I had hoped for a late fall heat wave. Instead I got the opposite; snow and cold. Go big or go home, right?
I’m starting off the weekend with my first prenatal massage. My back has been bothering me so I’m really looking forward to it. Tomorrow I’ll be cheering on the Minnesota Golden Gophers as they host Ohio State. That cute outfit I had planned for the game will likely be put aside for my warmest clothes. There’s even snow in the forecast on Saturday! Other than staying warm, I’m excited for dinner out with my family and my mom’s cinnamon rolls. They are delicious!
- Update your space with one of these 9 tips
- I thought I was a Harry Potter fan until I looked at this quiz of character last names
- The 10 best books made into movies of 2014. I am anxious for Wild to premiere in a few weeks!
- Since I love seeing Minnesota companies featured, I was happy to see Erin’s feature on Faribault Woolen Mill last week
- Kate Spade has 25% off all purchases this weekend with the promo code BEMERRY. Maybe some early holiday shopping?! This pencil pouch would make a great stocking stuffer.
- The Target + TOMS collection launches on Sunday. I love a company that’s committed to giving back and TOMS certainly does. The collection is a full line of clothing and there’s a grey poncho that looks just like me!
If you’re in the line of cold weather this weekend, stay warm!