Happy fall! It may not feel like it, but I’m embracing the change in seasons in little ways. Starting with going dark with my nail polish. Hey, you gotta start somewhere! I hope it feels a little more like fall wherever you are.
If you’ve been following for awhile, you know my style is pretty classic. I aspire to mix prints and want everything from J. Crew in this photo. It combines all of my favorite things…distressed jeans, stripes, leopard and a classic blazer. What do you think about mixing prints?
- Do you enjoy a glass of wine at the end of a long day, but not breaking your budget on it? If yes, you’ll want to check out the 10 best wines under $25.
- One of the things I miss most about my post-baby life is going to a movie. I’ll be waiting to see the must see movies this fall once they hit iTunes.
- I recently found Elizabeth’s blog. She has the best recommendations for natural skincare products, especially her monthly love list. And she’s a Minnesota girl so there’s that to love about her!
- I’ve seen Stowaway mentioned on a couple of blogs recently. The Everygirl featured the line and has a giveaway going on. Head here to read more and enter!
- Olive Lane released their fall collection yesterday (I wore their tee in this post). I may have ordered a new sweatshirt for myself last night…
- There are a ton of subscription boxes after Birchbox made it popular. Mom ‘n Tot is new to me having launched in September. Each item is made in the USA and specific to your child’s age and gender. Such a great gift idea (hint, hint…)!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!