The holidays are in full swing! I listened to holiday tunes all afternoon yesterday and am fully in the spirit. I’m ready to start my shopping (so far I’ve only been shopping for myself…oops). I’ve always enjoyed gift giving and have some good ideas this year that I’m excited about. Enjoy the last weekend before the holiday craziness sets in!
- West Elm announced their local grant winner (read the story and watch a video here). There are so many small businesses doing great things. So inspiring!
- These candied apple combinations from OhJoy! look delicious. If only I had an easier time eating them…
- The first trailer for Pitch Perfect 2 came out this week. It’s gonna be good. Mark your calendar for the release in May 2015!
- Annie is the second person to rave about Laura Mercier Smooth Finish (read her review here). I’m in need of a new foundation (I’m almost out of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer) and giving it a shot. I stopped into Sephora earlier this week, but had to wait too long for a salesperson to help me. Off to Nordstrom today to pick it up instead!
- Saw these top 10 Ikea finds on Pinterest earlier this week. Did you know they discontinued the Expedit? It was my favorite piece!
- Also on Pinterest this week: how to wear ankle boots. It’s a question I’ve been asked a few times and thought this had good tips. (Follow me on Pinterest here)
This Week on Luv in the Bubble: