Welcome to the weekend! I’m keeping it short and sweet today; our vacation has been wonderfully relaxing and I’m anxious to get back to it. :)
Here are some fun and interesting links for your weekend reading pleasure…
- Which Pitch Perfect character are you? I bet you’ll never guess which character I got…
- Watch 100 years of beauty in 1 minute for a history of hair and makeup. The 1920’s might be my favorite.
- Some interesting facts about shopping trends in 2014. Boyfriend jeans aren’t going anywhere and black is tops yet again.
- Need a game for an upcoming holiday party? Tiny Prints created an interactive guide to party games. You can customize it based on your party needs. I love the stocking guessing game and mad libs!
- I caught up on a few magazines this week, including Glamour’s Women of the Year awards. The honorees exceeded my expectations. So inspiring! I was especially interested in Sylvia Earle, an almost 80 year old oceanographer. What an amazing life story.
- I was happy to see both Arizona and Minnesota represented on this list of best cities for people under 35.
I hope you all have a great weekend!!