Welcome to the weekend! We don’t have any plans and I couldn’t be happier. These last three weekends will be spent relaxing and waiting for this little guy to arrive, which could happen at any moment. Of course I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a list of a few things for us to do, including shopping the Banana Republic and Gap sales and enjoying the warmer than normal temperatures!
I’ve got lots of links for you this week. Happy reading!
- Vodafone announced a new Working Moms Policy (via Refinery 29)
- Big news for Harry Potter fans. Neville’s Instagram account is now public (via Buzzfeed)
- Gap has their friends and family event this weekend. Get 40% off online with promo FFCARD. Gap has my maternity basics (tee ($12 after discount) and tank ($9 after discount), distressed black denim ($42 after discount), and a classic white popover ($23 after discount).
- Still looking for a new podcast post-Serial? 5 podcasts to improve your daily commute (via The Everygirl)
- Staying home while everyone else is headed on spring break? Check out how to perfect the spring break staycation (via Lauren Conrad)
- 5 homes we wish we lived in. I’ll take the room with a view or scandi style (via Front + Main)
- The double cleanse is the new trend in skincare (via Pretty & Fun). I religiously wash my face at night, but I’m not sure I want to add another step to my routine. If it works though…
- 10 best spring nail polishes (via Rank & Style)
photo by death to the stock photo, graphics added by luv in the bubble